The book of abstract contains all presentations as well as the results from the workshops.
It is available here: https://zenodo.org/record/3516329
The conference proceedings and individual presentations are currently being uploaded to Zenodo. View the full programme - 730 KB and search for the papers in the Zenodo community European Conference on Crop Diversification 2019 (ECCD2019).
- John Ingram, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Agroecology - The role in food systems, food security and environment
- Pablo Tittonell, CONICET, Argentina
Towards agroecological landscapes and food systems
- Julie Dawson, University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States
Seed to Kitchen - Prioritizing Flavor in Variety, Development for the Upper Midwest
- Phil Howard, Michigan State University, United States
Bridging information gaps between producers and consumers to develop more diversified and sustainable food systems?
- Emmanuel Petel, Susana Gaona Sáez, European Commission, Belgium
Common agricultural policy post-2020 - The new green architecture and Research & Innovation
Further information about the five workshops held during the conference is available at the links below.
- Towards a crop diversification network
- Technology inspired by ecology for the adoption in practice of spatial crop diversity
- Supporting collaboration rather than competition between diversification value chains in
- Breeding for crop mixtures: Opportunities and challenges
- Policy recommendations to make the sociotechnical systems more disposed to crop diversification